Chocolat Yum in Hongdae, South Korea

I know many of you out there can't resist cute stuffs, especially when it comes to food!
When you are in Hongdae, be sure to make a trip to Chocolat Yum!!
For some directions, you can see the maps on http://cuteinkorea.com/chocolat-yum-bakery/.
 
I went searching for the bakery all alone while in Hongdae.
It was a little difficult to find as it is just a petite bakery in the middle of the bustling Hongdae.
But I managed to asked around for directions by showing the map drawn by Cuteinkorea website!
 
Here are some pictures of the cute goodies~! :D
 










Cuteness overload!
I couldn't make up my mind on which one to get!
 

I would love the person who buys me this whole strawberry shortcake for me. ^^
 

The goodies I bought!
 
 
This is by far the most delicious strawberry shortcake I have ever tasted! :P
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lock City Singapore Qualifiers

The Bravery Cafe & The Tiramisu Hero at Lavender, Singapore

Ximending (西門町) (Taipei)